This week I signed up for the San Francisco Half Marathon! The race is in late July so I have just over three months to get back into shape. I ran my first half marathon last February and while I kept at a very modest pace, I was very proud of myself for achieving such a cool personal goal. This time, I hope to do better in time and to finish strong! I think it would be pretty cool to do at least 1 half marathon a year :) Next year, I really want to run the Nike Women's Half!
Next week is the last week of classes for my first year in business school. It's unbelievable that this year is already over. I am excited to return to SF and see my family and friends, and especially to start my internship! At the same time, it's kind of bittersweet to say goodbye to my first year already. Next year is going to go by in a flash and I want to make sure I enjoy all that business school has to offer.
Cheers,
Vi
No comments:
Post a Comment