Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays, everyone! It's great to be home in California and seeing all my friends and family. Even though NYC is great, there is nothing quite like home <3

This winter break, I'm spending about 3 weeks at home before I head back to NYC. For first-year students, winter break is cut a little short as internship interview season starts just after the new year. For the finance (banking) and consulting kids, on-campus recruiting interviews start the first/second week of January, while the rest of the students have until the third or fourth week before the interviews really start to pile on. I have a few consulting internship interviews so I'll be starting interviews in early January, though the bulk of my interviews will probably happen a little later.

Next week is the Healthcare West Coast Trek, the result of a semester-long's worth of planning! This is actually the first time that the school has hosted such a student-led trip, so I'm very happy and proud to have spearheaded it. We're visiting whole bunch of the top healthcare operating companies in the Bay Area for a whirlwind of networking, internship-information gathering and just repping the best b-school out there!! I think it's going to be awesome and hopefully it will be part of my legacy at CBS :)

After spending this weekend seeing my parents in San Jose, I'm headed back up to SF tomorrow to hang out with H and friends! So excited!

My best to everyone this holiday season... and to all a Happy New Year!

Cheers,
V


No comments: