Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 In Review


In 2011, I....
  • Decided what business school I would attend
  • Hit the quarter-century mark!
  • Ran my first half marathon
  • Left my job and did a pre-MBA internship
  • Learned about financial aid and took out my first major loan
  • Ran my last Bay-to-Breakers for a while
  • Celebrated my 5-year anniversary with H
  • Traveled to Thailand and HK
  • Moved to NYC
  • Started business school!
  • Organized and led my first b-school new initiative
  • Brushed off my volley-ball skills for Cluster Cup
  • Performed the bhangra in front of a live audience during Dwali
  • Got my first few interview invites for summer internships
It was a truly amazing year for me and I am so appreciative of all my friends, family and H for being so supportive this year. Next year is probably going to rock even harder, so get ready :)

Happy New Years!!!

Cheers,
Vi


No comments: