As I start my third week of classes, I'm kind of amazed at how quickly everything is flying by already. In a couple weeks, we'll be done with A-term and half the semester will have flown by already!
Having hoped to be "done" with recruiting at this point, I was kind of bummed when my summer employer has pushed out the decision date. This means that I need to start recruiting without the results of my summer known, especially if I want to recruit off campus again. While disappointed that the timing didn't work out, I'm also a little excited at the prospect of recruiting again. Yes, while it is mildly stressful, it is also very inspiring hearing about all the things that you could do with your future! With my first batch of outreach out, it means... it's game time!
Aside from the slide into recruiting, I've also been hard at work planning the school's healthcare conference. Last year around this time, I began planning the school's first ever healthcare West Coast trek. This year, I'm taking of a bit more of a challenge (a 500 person conference vs. a 5 student company visit trip), but there are a lot more people helping this time which is nice. The conference is in about a month and a half so I'm excited to see all the pieces come together before then.
H came to visit this weekend and it was a lot of fun to hang out with him like always. I feel like every time we hang out we get closer and my passion and drive to return to the "Left Coast" gets even stronger.
Gotta make it happen!
Till next time,
V
No comments:
Post a Comment