Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Final Countdown

It's been a little over a week since I've gotten back from my trip to Asia and reality has hit me... hard! It's so difficult for me to believe that in just over 2 weeks, I'm going to be living over 2000 miles away from everyone I know and love! While I'm still super excited about moving to NYC, I know these next couple of weeks are tinged with a little sadness and nostalgia.

At this point, my Columbia to-do list has twindled down to just the last few administrative things, like order business cards, update my student profile, oh.. and pay tuition (ahh!). In retrospect, I'm very glad that I did all of the Columbia pre-MBA coursework in May/June, because now I can focus on other important things, like setting up dates with all of my close friends and family before I leave :)

Onwards and upwards!

Till next time,
xoxo

No comments: