As far back as I can remember, I've been infatuated with reading. It started with Nancy Drew and the Boxcar kids, moved into the Babysitter's Club and R.L. Stine, blossomed into a love for Ender's Game and Ayn Rand and now pretty much spans all fiction. Once I left my "real" job earlier this spring and began my internship, I found that I had a little more time to read and I got back into it quickly. Because I will be going to school this fall, I've been trying to balance a 1:1 ratio of "book I should read in preparation for school" and chick lit/other guilty pleasures.
This is what I've gotten so far:
The Big Short by Michael Lewis
Ahead of the Curve by Philip Delves Broughton
Better by Atul Gawande (Updated 6/27/11)
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh (Updated 7/5/2011 - first Kindle read!!)
Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisenberg
Last Night in Chateau Marmot by Lauren Weisenberg
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (Updated 6/29)
The Host by Stephanie Meyer (Current)
And because my Kindle is on the way and I am about to vacation with someone who automatically falls into a deep coma when on a plane, I forsee a lot more reading in my future :)
Till next time!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment