A while back, I bought a Groupon for commercial headshots at a studio in San Jose. I finally had my appointment today and thankfully everything turned out okay! No last minute break outs and cooperative hair -- what more can a girl ask for.
The photographer took over 50 shots in about 10 minutes, many of which were taken in such close proximity in time that they captured different "stages" of a smile. That was great for me because my posed half-smiles look really awkward and in full smiles, my eyes disappear.
Afterwards, I got a headache looking at all these pictures of myself lined up across a computer screen. I felt as if I was playing "stop the difference" -- after a while they all looked the same to me and my brain hurt!! After consulting with the photographer, I finally settled on this picture.
One step closer to clearing out my list of things to-do before school starts!
Till next time,
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment